OstroVit - Omega 3 + Vitamin E - 90 caps
- Small capsule - Reducing the size of the capsule makes the preparation easy to swallow, and supplementation does not cause difficulties.
- The source of omega-3 essential fatty acids - One serving of the supplement contains 1000 mg of fish oil.
- Richness of EPA and DHA - A portion of the product provides the body with 180 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Vitamin E supplement - Dietary supplement contains 9.1 mg of D-alpha-tocopherol - the most biologically active form of vitamin E.
- One package of the preparation is 45 servings of a dietary supplement.
OstroVit Omega 3 Easy to Swallow - the source of EPA, DHA and vitamin E
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential fatty acids (EFAs) , which contain a double bond at the third carbon atom, counting from the methyl end of the chain. Omega-3 acids include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), i.e. compounds, which occur in food primarily in fatty sea fish and seafood.
Present in the dietary supplement vitamin E is a group of chemical compounds referred to as tocopherols. The most biologically active form of the ingredient is, used in OstroVit Omega 3 Easy to Swallow, D-alpha-tocopherol. The substance can be supplied to the body with food - the ingredient is found in vegetable oils, hazelnuts or germs of cereal seeds, as well as in the form of dietary supplements.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) present in the OstroVit Omega 3 Easy to Swallow supplement contributes to maintaining the proper functioning of the brain and also supports the maintenance of proper vision.
In addition, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the normal functioning of the heart and beneficial effects occur when consuming 250 mg of EPA and DHA per day. In turn, the vitamin E used in the preparation helps to protect cells against oxidative stress
Take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably after a meal. Drink adequate amounts of water. In pregnant and nursing women, use after consultation with a physician.
|Active ingredients||For a portion|
|Fish oil:||1000 mg|
|- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid||180 mg|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid DHA||120 mg|
|Vitamin E||9.1 mg|
Ingredients: Fish oil, capsules shell (gelatin, humectant: glycerol; water), D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tbilisi: 6 GEL. Other cities: 8 GEL. Villages and district centers: 12 GEL
Products are delivered from Monday through Friday. Delivery takes 2 business days in Tbilisi and 3 to 5 business days in the regions, depending on the delivery address.