OstroVit - KEEZA Good Shot Pre-Workout - 100 ml - Grapefruit
Properties of the ingredients included in OstroVit KEEZA Good Shot Pre-Workout:
- PERFECT DOSE OF ENERGY AND SUPPORT DURING TRAINING – Anhydrous caffeine stimulates action and reduces fatigue, while a high dose of L-citrulline malate protects the muscles and strengthens the feeling of a muscle pump.
- LARGE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – One shot of our supplement is a comprehensive set containing, among others, citrulline in the form of L-citrulline malate, Beta-alanine, B vitamins, caffeine, taurine, magnesium.
- COMFORTABLE FORM – Pre-workout in the form of a shot is a real revolution on the market of supplements for athletes. Shot is ready to eat and you can drink it whenever you need to.
- FRUIT TASTE – The taste of juicy grapefruit is pure pleasure in supplementation.
Check what active ingredients are in our supplement:
- L-citrulline malate. It has an antioxidant effect, helps to increase the muscle "pump" effect due to the increased synthesis of nitric oxide.
- Beta-alanine. It demonstrates the ability to buffer muscles, which delays fatigue during high-intensity exercise.
- Taurine. It can affect the efficiency of the body and increase fat burning during activity, supports the action of muscles, including the heart muscle, inhibits catabolism processes in the muscles, has a neuroprotective effect.
- Anhydrous caffeine. It adds energy and willingness to act, reduces fatigue, and contributes to increased alertness and concentration.
- Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP). It can improve the body's efficiency and reduce the feeling of fatigue.
- Niacin (vitamin B3). It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and also helps to maintain proper psychological functions. It helps to maintain a healthy skin condition and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness.
- Vitamin B6. It fulfills and supports many physiological functions, it is crucial for the proper functioning of all organs in our body.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Methylcobalamin is the most absorbable form of vitamin B12. It contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium. Supports carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Supports nerve conduction and the circulatory system.
Consume ½ bottles (50 ml - 10 teaspoons) daily. Do not consume more than 1 serving a day. The product is intended for adults. Sediment is a natural phenomenon. Shake well before consumption. After opening, keep in the refrigerator, eat within 48 hours.
|Active ingredients||50 ml (1 portion)|
|L-citrulline malate||2000 mg|
|- including L-citrulline||1300 mg|
|Adenosine 5′-triphosphate (ATP) disodium salt||200 mg|
|Anhydrous caffeine||175 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.25 μg|
Ingredients: Water, L-citrulline malate, apple juice from apple juice concentrate 20%, taurine, beta-alanine, adenosine 5′-triphosphate (ATP) disodium salt, anhydrous caffeine, flavor, magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), nicotinic acid (niacin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, gluten-containing cereals, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the supplement. The product is not recommended for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding women. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Store in a dry, cool place at a temperature of 2-25°C. Protect against sunlight and frost. Store out of reach of small children.
Tbilisi: 6 GEL. Other cities: 8 GEL. Villages and district centers: 12 GEL
Products are delivered from Monday through Friday. Delivery takes 2 business days in Tbilisi and 3 to 5 business days in the regions, depending on the delivery address.