OstroVit - Brewers Yeast - 200 tabs
OstroVit Bewer’s Yeast is a set of 200 tabs which contain inactive dry beer yeast - Saccharomyces cerevisiae. The dietary supplement has been developed for persons who wish to take care of their looks and search for easy-to-dose and effective product to improve condition of their hair and skin.
The minerals included in the tabs, including iron and phosphorus, as well as B vitamins support a series of processes in the organism. OstroVit Brewer’s Yeast dietary supplement will be a perfect choice if you:
- want your skin to look fresh
- struggle with acne issues
- your face skin is greasy
- deal with cellulite
- your hair needs gloss and tends to get oily
Although most of us associate brewer’s yeast with production of one of the most popular alcoholic drinks, this ingredient is also known for many other properties thanks to which you can enjoy a beautiful look. The yeast influences your organism from the inside, whereas results of supplementation come from the outside.
Major features of the dietary supplement:
- WEALTH OF MINERALS - Minerals included in beer yeast, that is primarily iron and phosphor, assure beautiful look without any sacrifices.
- SKIN CARE - OstroVit Brewer’s Yeast tabs are recommended to those who deal with greasy skin and acne. Natural ingredients included in the supplement regulate operation of sebaceous glands, thus keeping the optimal skin moisturizing level.
- STRENGTHENING HAIR AND NAILS - Minerals included in the supplement influence the condition of hair and other tissues. Thanks to them, hair gets stronger and more glossy and does not get dry, while nails do not break so often.
- EVERYDAY COMFORT - One box of OstroVit Brewer’s Yeast dietary supplement is sufficient for over a month of regular supplementation. Beer yeast in the form of tabs is easier to dose when compared to powder which must be used to prepare oral suspension.
Take 1 serving (3 tablets) two times a day.
|Active ingredients||1 serving (3 tablets)|
|Dry brewer's yeast inactive||1200 mg|
Ingredients: Dry brewer's yeast inactive species Saccharomyces cerevisiae (contains gluten), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anticaking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.