OstroVit - Creatine Monohydrate - 300 g40
Product form: powder
Servings per container: 120
Aspartam free: Yes
OstroVit Supreme Pure Creatine Monohydrate is the highest quality one-component supplement of creatine monohydrate with an excellent, micronization level. Creatine is a widely known and used supplement. Its effectiveness has been confirmed by numerous scientific studies. It provides better muscle growth, effective regeneration and energy for longer, more effective and harder workouts.
- 300 g creatine monohydrate in the package
- 120 servings in the package
- 1 scoop a day
- Delicious range of True Taste flavors
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually supplied with animal products, i.e meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism that releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules through the breakdown of phosphocreatine in the muscles.
Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, the only one way to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine is to supplementate it constantly.
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties that not only improve muscle performance, but also demonstrate the protective activity of the brain or the heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and endurance training
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential.
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates the perfect anabolic environment - bigger muscles.
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain.
- The studies showed that people who consume creatine obtain higher gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it.
- Actively participates in the resynthesis of glycogen.
HOW TO USE:
Add 2.5 g (1/2 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. On training days, drink two servings a day, one immediately after waking up, the second after training. On non-workout days, drink one serving a day after waking up.
|Per 100g||For a portion|
|Creatine monohydrate||89.67 g||2242 mg|
|- including creatine||78.91 g||1973 mg|
|Taurines||1 g||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6||100 mg||2.5 mg|
Creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator - citric acid, aroma, taurine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.